for HRCI Recertification
for HRCI Recertification
HRCI Recertification credits (SHRM, too)
“Great Program! I could go on and on about how positively I feel about this program and its impact on me. Thank you!”
“I cannot imagine a better program to help you grow in such a short time. Great work!!! 5 star.”
“This was an amazing experience...life changing. What I learned will help me so much, professionally and personally.”
“Amazing! Great exercises. No improvement possible.”
“Extremely powerful. Created a paradigm shift within myself.”
“Participating in Cream of the Crop Leaders was a Seminal Moment in my life!”
- Executive & Business Coach
“In 40 years, The Executive Presence Training is one of the top two courses I ever took.”
“Bravo!!! Well worth my time. Sorry I didn’t know about the 3 day session.”
“The personalized coaching is amazing. The tools completely changed my outlook on life.”
“Cream of the Crop Leaders enabled me to be perceived as more believable.”
“I loved it! Great opportunity. Great experience.”
“Lots of great material, well delivered, brought to a powerful crescendo.”
“Excellent and transformational. Presence is hard to define - until you feel it.”
"This was a terrific workshop."
"This was hands down the best workshop I have ever been to!"
HRCI Recertification Units | Groups + Individuals
HRCI Recertification units for:
- Executive Presence Training |17 – 25.5 HRCI Recertification Units | Transformational |Executives or Emerging Leaders
- Executive Presence for Women |17 – 25.5 HRCI Recertification Units | Transformational | Great for Retreats, too
- More Management Trainings for HRCI credits
- Teambuilding for HRCI Recertification Units
- Retreats for HRCI Recertification Units
- Executive + Business Coaching for HRCI Recertification Units
Please note that HRCI has special requirements for onsite services awarding PHR, GPHR + SPHR HRCI Recertification units; please inquire.
Leadership Trainings, onsite workshops for PHR, GPHR, SPHR HRCI Recertification units + CEUs for other groups.
Interesting! Build Your Own Training Day using our a la carte menu. Combine several trainings into one training day:
- Creating a High Performance Organization: Accountability – 3+ hours
- Situational Leadership II (Ken Blanchard) – 4+ hours (Blanchard Certified Trainer)
- Coaching + Counseling for Corrective Action – 4+ hours
- Trust and Credibility – 3+ hours
- Supporting Your Staff While Supporting Senior Management – 3+ hours
- Crucial Behavioral Interviewing Skills – 3+ hours
- Mindful Delegation – 2+ hours
- Peer to Peer Feedback + Communication – 3+ hours
- DiSC Training – 4+ hours (from DiSC Certified trainer). More on DiSC is at: Team Building
- Strategic Planning: The Essentials
- Leveraging Change as Opportunity
- The Art of Negotiation: Interest-Based Negotiation
- Effective Time Management
- Managing Stress: Real Tools That Work
- Cultivating Care in the Workplace
- Proactive Responses to Negativity
View full descriptions of most trainings here.
Note: HRCI has special requirements for onsite workshops awarding PHR, GPHR + SPHR HRCI Recertification units. Please inquire.
How to Bring any of our trainings to your metropolitan area:
- Trainings for pre-established groups (both workplace, chapters, and private groups)
Cream of the Crop Leaders is a proud Approved Provider of PHR + SPHR Recertification credits for HR Leaders.
SHRM Preferred Provider: SHRM Recertification Units
Cream of the Crop Leaders is a SHRM Preferred Provider of SHRM Recertification Training Units for SHRM SCP and CP HR Leaders.
Please see our main SHRM Preferred Provider page.
Each participant in our top-rated Executive Presence Training will learn skills to:
Cream of the Crop Leaders is a proud HRCI Approved Provider of HRCI Trainings for PHR GPHR + SPHR HRCI Recertification Units. The use of HRCI’s seals is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It simply means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Both individuals and teams can receive complimentary HRCI recertification credits and PHR, GPHR and SPHR Recertification units by participating in our top-rated Onsite Executive Presence Trainings, Public Executive Presence Workshops as well as many of our Other Essential Services. For onsite trainings, HRCI requests that the workshop is offered in special ways in order to award PHR GPHR + SPHR HRCI Recertification units; please inquire.
Contact us now to book your session and receive your HRCI recertification units from us, an HRCI workshop training provider.
Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) and Recertification Units are put in place by professional boards and associations to protect the public and ensure skill relevancy.
SHRM: HR Certifications – Cream of the Crop Leaders (COTC Inc.) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRCI: HR Certifications – The HR Certification Institute has pre-approved the Executive Presence Training and many other trainings/services for HR (General) credit.
Nurses and (State licensing board dependent) Pharmacists, Physical Therapists, Social Workers: The Executive Presence Training was approved by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation. Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Utah Nurses Associations are members of the Western Multi-State Division of the American Nurses Association.
The number of CEUs for our services and trainings are determined on a case-by-case basis. That said, CEUs are typically approved like this:
Our top-rated Executive Presence (EP) Training
- The 2-Day Executive Presence (EP) Training allows for 17 CEUs (HRCI + SHRM)
- Our other services and trainings typically offer 7 hours for a full training day (we deduct some time for lunch/breaks). CEUs are available for most of these trainings and services, too.
It’s fairly simple:
1. Inform Cream of the Crop Leaders in advance (via our registration form) of your CEU type, license number and State of issue so that our facilitators may bring the required materials.
2. Sign in and out of the training on our Continuing and Professional Education Roster to verify 100% attendance at the program.
3. Complete a course evaluation.
4. Prior: Of course, you’ll want to contact your State licensing board or certification institution to verify that our Preferred Provider certification units are applicable to your State Board requirements.
Continuing education certificates are either issued at the close of the training or they are processed at our office and emailed in PDF form up to 4 weeks after the event.
In most cases, the CEUs and Recertification Units we provide are complimentary to participants. We provide free CEU credits for all participants for programs approved by SHRM + HRCI (HR Leaders)
Just inquire: We love jumping hurdles.