“Great Program! I could go on and on about how positively I feel about this program and its impact on me. Thank you!”
“I cannot imagine a better program to help you grow in such a short time. Great work!!! 5 star.”
“This was an amazing experience...life changing. What I learned will help me so much, professionally and personally.”
“Amazing! Great exercises. No improvement possible.”
“Extremely powerful. Created a paradigm shift within myself.”
“Participating in Cream of the Crop Leaders was a Seminal Moment in my life!”
- Executive & Business Coach
“In 40 years, The Executive Presence Training is one of the top two courses I ever took.”
“Bravo!!! Well worth my time. Sorry I didn’t know about the 3 day session.”
“The personalized coaching is amazing. The tools completely changed my outlook on life.”
“Cream of the Crop Leaders enabled me to be perceived as more believable.”
“I loved it! Great opportunity. Great experience.”
“Lots of great material, well delivered, brought to a powerful crescendo.”
“Excellent and transformational. Presence is hard to define - until you feel it.”
"This was a terrific workshop."
"This was hands down the best workshop I have ever been to!"
I have used the tools since the session and they work!
Will have a lasting positive impact on my life.
“This was an amazing experience...life changing.”
“Amazing. The tools completely changed my outlook on life.”
“Great Program! I could go on and on about this program's impact on me!”
"I can now take command of a room better than professionals with far more experience in my field."
"Helped me to slow down, build professional credibility, and connect with others in a way that is more likely to build trust." - J.C.
I cannot believe how transformed I feel after only two days. Opportunities to learn and find my personal ‘power’ were amazing.
I broke through the wall that I built to protect myself and am now truly free to reach my potential. Thank you for being such wonderful guides.
I now own my power and can use it for good!
Coming into this session I was so nervous, but the way you build the material helps so much. I felt a serious breakthrough personally and I owe it to the both of you for the platform to do that.
Focuses on the best parts of a person and letting them shine.
I was skeptical coming into this training but after experiencing the difference and your sincere involvement, you have blown my expectations. I truly thank you for helping me on this journey.
I expected the learning. Making new friends was an amazing bonus. I hope to cross paths with Sioux and Dan often in the future. They are both generous and inspiring.
I learned how it feels to stop being timid and step up to my own power. This will help me in all aspects of my life.
I came in questioning and I left with answers. I leave with power and the knowledge and skills to summon it.
"Transformative. The only leadership workshop I’ve ever found truly useful and profound in moving me to the next level of leadership."
An amazing experience. I leave with a fresh inspiration of power and confidence. Thank you!
"Simply exhilarating. Transformed who I am as a professional and as a person."
"Executive Presence doesn’t even begin to cover what I learned in this course. The way I think, feel, and prepare have completed changed."
I learned far more in this workshop than I have in any other I’ve participated in. Dan + Sioux were wise and engaging…their experience is evident through their teaching.
Thrilling and engaging, it was a great 2-day seminar/workshop...that I will gladly ride again and again. I learned so much about myself and even faced one of my biggest fears. Bravo!
This was transformational for me, a person who [already] feels confident and well put together.
Powerful, engaging and personal. I found this training to be so much more than I expected.
Excellent Transformational session. I have seen myself change over the course of two days.
Amazing session. The best I have been to.
It is the best training I have undergone thus far. Walking out more confident and more positive. Very effective techniques.
"I could see my team transforming before my eyes. It was absolutely a fantastic experience. It is incredible."
"One of the most fantastic learning experiences I have ever had. Simple and effective tools."
"The training was done excellently. Excellent environment."
"Brilliant style of training. Unconventional and very, very effective. Didn’t lose interest for even one minute."
This course is 100% meat, no fluff and all useful.
Amazing. Transformational. Revealing. Enlightening. Soulful.
Incredibly insightful and on point.
I didn’t know I could grow so much in two days. I have a new outlook on work and a new outlook on building relationships with all of those in my life.
It was amazing! I want others to experience this! I learned a ton about myself.
I love the real-world use! Great experience!
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! This training definitely develops leaders. An environment where people want to see you succeed. An environment that allows you to recognize your nervousness and fear - then walk straight through them.
This course should be mandatory for anybody who wants to lead in any way.
I have learned more tools than I ever thought possible! The abilities of the leaders to break things down step by step was second to none!
Very powerful and meaningful. The best leadership training I’ve experienced.
These tools are invaluable. THANK YOU!
This experience changed me and how I show up in the best way possible. I received so much loving support from Sioux, Dan and my fellow leaders.
This program is going to be a game changer for my life.
This is the most beneficial class I have ever been in. Thank you!
This was an amazing growth experience – both professionally and personally.
This is the best course I’ve ever taken.
Will help me overcome challenges I face as an introvert.
Truly impactful and very inspirational. Dan and Sioux really bring it home and teach in a way I’ve never experienced.
This was an incredible experience and I got so much more out of this than I expected.
A very powerful experience! I am eager to put all of these things into practice.
This was so valuable for me – I learned so much about myself that I can use in my personal and professional life. You both had such a great manner about you and guided us so well.
I cannot wait to put this into practice.
Life-changing. Accomplished what I’ve been trying to break through for 35 years.
I really can’t put into words how I feel about the genesis you helped us realize. Amazing.
Your influence has had a profound impact on my whole life. I’m so moved I can’t even write.
Saw my co-workers in new and profound ways that forged a real connection. Helped me examine myself, the kind of career I want to have, and the person I want to become in a way that I hadn’t before.
I can truly say that I got more out of this workshop than any other in my 25-year career.
Easily the most rewarding and effective professional training I have ever experienced.
I gained so much confidence – and gained a level of connectedness with and respect for my coworkers. Watching my teammates gain the same confidence was incredible.
Wow! Such a fresh, unexpected, new experience. This course brought a great sense of self-awareness, confidence - and a new respect for my colleagues.
An amazing and eye-opening experience with my team. I highly recommend this training to any organization looking to invest in their people.
It is the best training I have undergone thus far. I have been in numerous trainings throughout my career. I have never experienced a more transformational time, ever. The tools will stick with me and make me a better and more successful person.
Wow. What a journey. I didn’t know who I really was until experiencing [The Executive Presence Training]. I am now armed with the tools, knowledge and passion to transform into the person I want to be.
Loved the experience. Helped build team rapport. Pushed us to be better and drove us to think.
Far beyond typical trainings. Truly a transformational experience.
I loved it!! Absolutely amazing. I would love to do it again. I learned so much about myself and my coworkers. I will keep this with me for the rest of my life!
‘Real world’ resources and tools. This is the best developmental training I’ve ever attended!
I was able to get direct and honest feedback with how I present myself. This was invaluable and gave me great insights into how others perceive me.
Amazing. I feel more confident, worthy and that I matter. What I needed. Thank you!
It was awesome! Time well spent together.
By far one of the best trainings I have ever participated in. It provided me an opportunity to grow and learn in a safe environment.
This was an amazing experience. The course was easy to follow, and the instruction was energetic and relatable.
Amazing as well as very practical.
I was brought out of my comfort zone in an uplifting and dignified manner.
I wish I had this earlier in my career! The class is great. Dan & Sioux are great coaches!
A powerful way to be a better version of myself with others.
At first I thought ‘mumbo-jumbo’…but by the end, Wow! Amazing.
I loved it! I learned much about myself.
I feel freed and powerful.
A completely eye opening and invigorating experience.
I will take this with me for the rest of my journey!
Outstanding tools. Great.
Very insightful experience. Many tools to handle situations that arise in the workplace.
Awesome!! Time well spent!! I have to be honest. I wasn’t looking forward to time away from the office. However, you made this such a great experience for me.
This experience was life changing. My power is beautiful.
An excellent use of my time. The exercises all had purpose and build on each other
Loved it! Thank you for helping me find me!
Was a great learning tool to see yourself in the eyes of your peers without judgment.
The skills we learned will make us all better leaders and influencers.
This was a transformational experience for me.
You didn’t have my buy-in at the start, but you’ve got it now. The experience was unique, wonderful, uncomfortable and enlightening. The most uncomfortable parts were the most effective ones.
Taught me that I have power and that it’s okay to display this power.
More than what I was expecting. Did not realize it would be this transformational! And so easy!! And Rewarding!!
This is by far the best leadership training I have been through. I saw a huge improvement!! Would recommend to any company who wants to build leaders.
I learned an immense amount about how to present myself as well as how to approach others.
I feel very confident, equipped and powerful.
I learned so many techniques that will be helpful personally and professionally.
Thank you so much! It really brought something out of me I didn’t know existed.
I wish I had this training 20 years ago. I learned so much about what I could do to improve how my message is received.
Incredibly insightful, powerful and meaningful!
A safe, inviting space. Very authentic, caring and powerful.
Seriously amazing. I can’t thank you enough.
The tools will have a direct impact on my personal and professional lives.
Fantastic. Came away with an incredible set of tools.
Totally impactful and relevant. Time well spent!
I met eleven people 36 hours ago who are now my friends. So glad I attended.
Intensive, fast paced but effective learning process. It’s both practical and insightful.
I feel empowered. I can be powerful and peaceful at the same time. I can be powerful and still empower others. This is what you’ve given me.
My confidence level has increased and I’m already feeling great about conquering the world!
I was told at one point in my career when I was a Director at [former company] that I would never be promoted to VP because I lacked executive presence. I had no clear idea of what they meant or how to get it. I now have the tools to own my power. Great things to come!
I’m often skeptical of ‘self-help’ and ‘leadership training’ courses so I didn’t know what to expect, but I have to say this class was well worth the time and I’m glad I signed up!!
It was a life-changing experience. It’s critical that I show up and exude confidence. This experience has given me the tools.
I loved this class. The tools provided will serve me well in every aspect of life.
I have learned so much about myself, about things I never even realized I did. The things I learned will stick with me for the rest of my life. I highly recommend this class.
Thank you so much for making it safe for me to go way outside of my comfort zone. Your direct feedback showed caring and insight that will stay with me for the remainder of my life.
So many tools that can help me become a more effective leader. Thank you!
At first I didn’t know what to expect. I thought that the focus would be on dealing with other people in a shallow sort of way. I was very pleased when I realized that the focus was genuine, fundamental, and personal.
Life changing. Revolutionary. So many personal revelations. I see my power now and I claimed it. There’s no stopping me now.
I’ve heard many good things about this workshop before I joined it, so my expectations were high. However, it still blew me away by a mile after I finished it. I’ll definitely do it again in a heartbeat.
I learned so much from your insights [and saw] my colleagues grow in their power right before me. I have taken away so many learnings that I have already begun to apply.
Great class. Brought something out me that I didn’t know existed. Thank you so much!
Cream of the Crop Leaders’ (COTC Inc.) is a California Corporation. Federal Tax I.D. number is 35-2495030 (COTC Inc.)
You can bring any of our trainings to your area in one of several ways:
- Onsite to a particular organization (faith group, school, club). In this case, we deliver the training for up to 15 people.
- Through Host a Training in Your Area – the Host receives a free seat for the Host or a loved one. It’s easy and anyone can Host.
- Through Sponsor Gifts
- Raise funds through Cream of the Crop Leaders’ Crowdsourcing Program.
Yes. Every one of Cream of the Crop Leaders’ services can be tailored to the specific needs of your special group and delivered onsite at the location of your choice. Visit these pages:
- Onsite Executive Presence Training
- More Events + Services
- Single-Seat Power + Confidence Workshops, aka Executive Presence Training (Power for Everyone, not just executives)
Participants range from age 20 to Golden Seniors.
Younger participants (13 – 19 year olds) learn powerful tools to look and feel confident in our research-based Outstanding Youth: Confident & Unstoppable workshop.
- The Executive Presence (EP) Training and Outstanding Youth interactive confidence trainings are typically limited to 16 attendees, or less. We set this low maximum to ensure that each participant receives a high level of individual attention. Hosted trainings require a minimum of 12 participants (including the Host’s seat) in order to run.
- Other Essential Services typically allow up to 24 participants (possible exception: Retreats – maximum number of participants depends on the type of retreat).
- Interactive Executive Presence-Confidence Keynote | Adult – Women – Youth Versions | No maximum! Everyone practices tools of the trade to look and feel powerful, confident and radiant, right from their seats. Group favorite.
- Executive & Business Coaching allows for individual development.
Minimums: For the Executive Presence Workshops, we recommend a minimum of 4 participants (for Hosted workshops the minimum is 12 including the Host seat). Peer observation and support enriches the learning experience. Participants report that they learn so much by watching what others do well (and not so well) – and grow through receiving and giving supportive peer feedback. Prefer private individual coaching?
- People love both and you’ll be happy with either. Difference:
- The 2-Day Executive Presence Workshops have one less video feedback opportunity and fewer solo exercises.
- Also, segment lengths inevitably vary depending on the number of participants and the individual needs of each group. Therefore, the 2-day training may or may not include all components listed on the 3-Day course outlines.
- Share your vision with us and we’ll give you our recommendations. Most groups receive terrific results with our 2-Day trainings. Contact us.
The content of each training is identical. The only difference is how the trainings come into being:
- The onsite Executive Presence Training or Outstanding Youth trainings are requested by pre-established groups such as companies, organizations, professional chapters and clubs. We deliver the training onsite solely for the requesting organization.
- Host a Training in Your Area is any training brought to a particular metro area by request of a Host (anyone can be a Host). The Host receives a free seat (for themselves or a loved one) just by completing one task. In addition, the Host receives an Empowerment Partner plaque that reflects his/her role in creating empowerment for others. There is no obligation, and the Host can stop at any time. Learn more.
- Public Executive Presence Workshops are seldom offered executive presence/confidence trainings held in areas predetermined by Cream of the Crop Leaders, and seat up to sixteen adults. Registration is by first fully paid-first reserved Learn more.
- This workshop is for everyone, including those with a general sense of confidence. This is because decent self-esteem doesn’t necessarily translate into skills for communicating our gifts with others. And, if others don’t perceive us as credible and confident, we can become overlooked. Many powerful, generally confident people report huge benefits from this workshop. You’re in the right place.
- That said, other participants describe themselves as with low confidence. That’s okay, too. You simply haven’t been taught the tools yet. You deserve to look and feel confident, and get respect. That’s your birthright. Warm welcome to you.
- Truth be told: everyone arrives a bit nervous but, due to the confidence tools we’re going to teach you, this passes quickly for most people! You’ll have a ‘buddy’, we’ll have fun, and everyone is held equally in respect and care. We insist on it, and you’ll feel at home. Don’t you think it’s time to bite the bullet and learn these skills now so you don’t have to carry around the worry about how others perceive you? It’s worth it.
Yes, we sure do. Please visit our SHRM, HRCI & CEUs page for information about continuing education units:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): Cream of the Crop Leaders (COTC Inc.) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and Recertification Credits for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI): The HR Certification Institute has pre-approved the Executive Presence Training and many other trainings/services for HR (General) credit.
For our Public workshops (not always offered)
- Do you believe in equality of all races, genders, religions, nationalities, sexual orientation, and equality of all categories? We sure do, and that’s why we offer our biggest discount to people who support equality. And, we offer many more discounts for our Public Workshops, including multiple employee, friend, and discounts for CEU groups.
- Each employee from nonprofit agencies (NGOs) and official government organizations receive seat discounts worldwide. Veterans also receive discounts off each public workshop seat.
- Discount Codes for Public Workshops: Please scroll to the bottom of the Public Executive Presence Workshop Page.
For Onsite or Private Group workshops, we offer a 5% discount on the workshop fee (before expenses) for nonprofit (NGO), government or Veteran organizations. Please ask.
It seems that almost everyone, from C-Suite leaders to line workers, arrive a bit nervous, especially to The Executive Presence Training. This nervousness will pass pretty quickly. We are fully committed to providing a safe and supportive atmosphere. We know that an accepting atmosphere allows for deep, meaningful and lasting learning. Many of our services involve laughter and maybe a tear or two, both hallmarks of truly transformational trainings like ours. If you have serious issues with anxiety, please contact us well in advance.
There are no hard and fast rules here. A very important executive presence tip, however, is to dress to where you want to go professionally. For most of us, this means dressing one step more formally from our typical professional attire. To allow yourself the opportunity to get wardrobe feedback (during your individual coaching mini-session, or from your peers – just ask), it may be beneficial to pre-select your training clothing. Ultimately, we want you to be comfortable, so find a solution that serves you best. Layers can be good to accommodate air conditioning and heating seatings.