Continuing Education Credits - CEUs
Re-Kindle Your Power + Confidence
and gain continuing education credits
Please click on your professional HR certification below.
Imagine: You’ll get 17 SHRM recertification credits and 17 HRCI recertification credits through learning to look and feel more confident, powerful, commanding and credible through the award-winning Leadership Training, voted #1 Executive Presence Training (Top Leadership Partner 2017, HR.com). Our leadership presence trainings offer huge ROI for business – and a bigger morale boost for participants. Learned power and confidence are for everyone, even confident, successful professionals.
Also, HR Leaders can receive HRCI Recertification credits and SHRM Recertification credits for most of our programs, including:
- Management Training
- Executive Coaching
- Corporate Team building
- Conflict Resolution at the Workplace
- Leadership Retreats
Having a SHRM or HRCI credential demonstrates your commitment to lifelong learning.
HRCI and SHRM Certificate Maintenance Requirements:
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential-holders continue to build their skills and capabilities by earning professional development credits (PDCs) for qualified activities that relate to the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). They must earn 60 PDCs within a 3-year recertification period. (credit SHRM Recertification Provider Guide).
- HRCI: All certifications from HR Certification Institute (HRCI) are valid for three years. HRCI certificate holders are required to recertify every three years to maintain his/her credential(s). There are two ways that you may recertify: either through taking courses that offer HRCI recertification credits, or by re-taking the HRCI exam (credit HRCI.com).
Questions? Contact Us.
Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) and Recertification Units are put in place by professional boards and associations to protect the public and ensure skill relevancy.
SHRM: HR Certifications – Cream of the Crop Leaders (COTC Inc.) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRCI: HR Certifications – The HR Certification Institute has pre-approved the Executive Presence Training and many other trainings/services for HR (General) credit.
Nurses and (State licensing board dependent) Pharmacists, Physical Therapists, Social Workers: The Executive Presence Training was approved by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation. Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Utah Nurses Associations are members of the Western Multi-State Division of the American Nurses Association.
The number of CEUs for our services and trainings are determined on a case-by-case basis. That said, CEUs are typically approved like this:
Our top-rated Executive Presence (EP) Training
- The 2-Day Executive Presence (EP) Training allows for 17 CEUs (HRCI + SHRM)
- Our other services and trainings typically offer 7 hours for a full training day (we deduct some time for lunch/breaks). CEUs are available for most of these trainings and services, too.
It’s fairly simple:
1. Inform Cream of the Crop Leaders in advance (via our registration form) of your CEU type, license number and State of issue so that our facilitators may bring the required materials.
2. Sign in and out of the training on our Continuing and Professional Education Roster to verify 100% attendance at the program.
3. Complete a course evaluation.
4. Prior: Of course, you’ll want to contact your State licensing board or certification institution to verify that our Preferred Provider certification units are applicable to your State Board requirements.
Continuing education certificates are either issued at the close of the training or they are processed at our office and emailed in PDF form up to 4 weeks after the event.
In most cases, the CEUs and Recertification Units we provide are complimentary to participants. We provide free CEU credits for all participants for programs approved by SHRM + HRCI (HR Leaders)
Just inquire: We love jumping hurdles.